Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday mornings. And late night visitors.

It's Sunday morning. *groan* and I'm exhausted. I feel like I haven't slept much. If at all. And I don't know why. I went to bed at a decent hour.

And the girls didn't wake me up. The Teen has a friend over. Who knows what they do after you throw caution to the winds and go to bed. Maybe it was MOTH who kept me awake.

It certainly wasn't the visitor we had last night. I think I mentioned late night. Actually, it wasn't late. It was night, but not late.

The cockatiels went crazy; the yellow one flapped herself off her perch. Crest up, she raced around the bottom of the cage. As best she could anyway.

MOTH went to investigate - maybe it was a cat? Then I'm asked to bring a slice of apple. No cat I know eats apple. Seems it wasn't a cat......


Or maybe, I'm tired because I have different hair now. Yes, that must be it. My hair is different and now, I can't sleep. Much like that Samson fella. Only he cut his hair. Or someone cut it for him.

Wow, I'm tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!! Is this the first time he has visited? and WOW!!! your hair is DEFINATELY ultra violet!! What an excellent colour!!! Do you like it? xxoo

SOL's view said...

Yep, that was the first visit. And in spite of my worry that he would look upon us as a free meal ticket, he didn't turn up last night.

I do like the colour. The photo still doesn't bring it out at it's brightest best though.

Colleen Barnett said...

O M G. The photo you sent me had it looking dark purple/black, not quite ultraviolent. But it looks very sleek and shiney, which is always a plus when you have purple hair...

Actually, it looks good. What did they say at work??? All you need now is someone to make a comment while you are holding a broom...

Colleen Barnett said...

Oh, I forgot, love the possum...xx