Monday, July 22, 2013

Time is not necessarily on my side...

I found a job to apply for yesterday. It closed last night. Alas, I couldn't last the distance to finish addressing the selection criteria, so maybe the next one, right??

Well, I made the effort to program the universal remote for the DVD player. It didn't work. None of the codes worked. So it only works the TV. And the only two buttons I use for the TV ... AV and UP to clear a message that pops up when I turn the system on. Yay! $20 for a two button remote. *see sarcasm font*

I've been improving healthwise I think. I've started doing some of my hobbies again. Baking. Gaming. Sudoku. I'm still not sleeping well and the mid afternoon sleepy time still leaps out to grab me but on the whole, it's not bad.

I have my next doctor review tomorrow. We'll see what she says.

So, here's my baking! These were cinnamon and ginger with a dash of brown sugar on top. Yesterday someone suggested caramel, so today's batch had brown sugar instead of caster (super fine) and Nestle caramel bits. They taste good!

Last night I made dessert for MOTH, something I haven't done for some considerable time. His favourite dessert is lemon sago. With custard and/or ice cream. Mmmmm! Luckily, there is still some left over today...

Which reminds me, I have to get something out for dinner. Decisions, decisions!

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Good to see you're back to doing stuff. Kinda. How do you feel about going back to work soon? I hope you can find another job real quick xx

Chris H said...

Those biscuits look lovely, recipe please!

JoeinVegas said...

Start filling out those forms - practice applications and interviews.