Wednesday, October 18, 2006

For manual madness......

Well, it's 2.26pm on Wednesday. In an effort to keep myself awake - work will just not do it - I decided to check the news breaks. Found a wonderful story about a young woman who attempted a carjacking, but was foiled because the car was a manual! Hmmm. Why would you bother attempting a carjacking if you can't drive both manual and auto? Didn't Forrest say that life's like a box of chocolates? You never know what you're going to get. Same could be said for carjacking it seems.

- So I'm sitting here at my desk, looking out the window watching the beautiful sunny afternoon slip away. Reminds me of my public service days. Why don't public servants look out the window in the morning? Because then they would have nothing to do in the afternoon.

- Still going with the steps challenge thing. But I am beginning to wonder why I bother. One of the teams is waaayyy out in front. Uber-competitive. Last week they set themselves a target. Break the 1,000,000 step mark. They did it too. But I have a life. Couldn't possibly do something like that. Reeks of exercise. Oo, now there's a dirty word. Time to rinse my mouth out with chocolate.

No comments: