Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hoppy Easter eberybodee!

Wow, I have just realised that it is now Tuesday, and I'm a day late with my blogging. Darned public holidays, all falling at once and confusing a person...

It's been an odd week. I've been running in holiday mode and haven't really accomplished much at all. The entire week. Holiday mode, you see, because I have this week off work.

Uh huh, uh huh *does victory dance*

And a well deserved one too, thank you all non-believers.

So this leading week, I've been going about in a bit of a fog and not taking much notice of anything at all.

Except I did take time out to notice a cyclist in the city. Dressed up in all the gear. He only had one arm....

Oh look something shiny. It's a sleek black car. Nicely done! Stopped at the traffic lights. I think it's a Maserati. *snort* The plate is HAIR. What kind of pompous ass would have that as a plate? Oh... Stefan...

The Easter weekend was great. Relaxing. I haven't been doing altogether too much. Just expending the odd burst of energy doing some housework slash gardening stuff. And not much of that either. I've a scrubbed a couple of walls. Odd how the red crayon lifted quite easily, but the yellow didn't.

I didn't think the bunny would be bringing me anything this year. He doesn't have his own source of income. But he did. I was presented with a box with a small Lindt bunny and two eggs. *hmmmmm delish!*

It's been quiet. The Teen has been out most nights this weekend. One thing I've never really done is make everyone stay home because it's a 'rental birthday. Or any Hallmark Commercial Days. Only if we had already made plans. I think the Teen likes this arrangement, and her friends find it odd.

So yes. Easter has been quiet. I'm looking forward to my holiday, although I suspect it won't be much of a holiday. We have inspection next week, and there shall be more wall scrubbing and gardening lined up for me. Housework stuff, at least. I don't know if it will stop raining long enough for me to venture out to the garden.

I think I shall need to go back to work. For a holiday.

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

*crack of whip* get back to work, slacker! lol

I actually got a visit from the Easter Bunny too for the first time in 14 years! Amazing!

**sackczas** ???