Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I remembered, I remembered!

Yes. It popped into one of the vacant spaces inside my head with no prior warning. Just *pop* and there it was....

I was walking to the bus. Grumbling. Which is purely a totally unexpected thing. *grins* I was grumbling about the woman in front of me towing one of those backpack/suitcases on wheels. They are so NOT appropriate in a crowd! You see the person and you can judge their position so you don't walk into them, but the case is below your range of vision and you KEEP getting your feet tangled in the thing!

HATE THEM!

Or is that just me???

Anyway, I was trying not to trip over the woman with the case when I became aware of another woman who had pulled over to lean against the wall. On the other side of me was a tall man fishing around in his pocket.

As we came level with the woman leaning on the wall, he pulled out a phone. Hello? he says. The woman turned - she was on the phone. Tom! she called, he looked at her and they fell about laughing.

Couldn't have planned that better if they had tried, could they.

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

I would have thought that case would have been right on your eye level...

no, good planning for sure! lol!

*inbil* um, I am currently inbil for my new ring? no? sorry, got nothing then

:-)

Butterfly Kissez said...

I'm not sure why but those bag things on wheels REALLY annoy me...and they always seem to be towed by middle aged women in dresses with the huge padded shoulders with Margaret Thatcher hairdos...

*bijniaba* sounds like something Aboriginal