Monday, November 30, 2009

Only a Ginger...

can call another Ginger Ginger *sings badly*

I had one of those random thoughts this morning that I determined would be a good opening for my blog. And gosh darn, I've plum forgot it.

Ah well *shrugs*

I didn't bother to write anything up after the Graduation. It was a quiet weekend as the Teen went out and about to parties. But then, that seems to be par for the course most weekends these days. Ah to have an active social life!

During the week, Tuesday to be precise, Jawsome dropped by for a visit. He had an ulterior motive - he needed to sell the car. We now have custody of it until it's sold. Another heap o'shit car. *grins* He only bought it last year, but discovered that while registration was fine here, it can't be registered in his home state. So he has to sell it.

He stayed for Wednesday and left again Thursday. MOTH was chuffed. I think he was happy to have another male in the house, even for such a brief time. Jawsome and I watched a Tim Minchin dvd. Now that's an education!

The weekend just gone was about the sum of most of our weekends these days. The Teen leaves the house, and we just sit and veg. I thought of doing housework and got the broom out. After one room I chucked it in. It was just way too hot!

I thought I had him convinced to check out the Sara Lee factory outlet store, but he decided to wait till next weekend after all.

Ah well. But I did manage to talk him into buying a block of chocolate from the supermarket! *beams*

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

see? chocolate will always make everything all better...

*pashmes* um, sounds like an invitation for mono..

JoeinVegas said...

Yes, always better with chocolate

Gastronomy Gal said...

Oo I'm always interested in the sara lee factory outlet.. Also there is a darrell lea factory outlet somewhere in Bris too!