Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine

Nothing to write about this week.

Valentine's .... *there's a bird bobbing about on the aircon unit just outside the window. must be looking for bugs* Day dawned fresh and healthy with the threat of storms later in the day.

MOTH, Raisin and I went out to the shops to restock on Sunday. We were missing vital ingredients - I wanted a milkshake. Frozen berries were just waaaay to expensive so I had to settle for plain vanilla. Banana was out because although I'm happy to eat the fruit, I don't like banana flavoured anything. Other than bananas....

Raisin bought MOTH and I a block of chocolate to share. I think I ate most of it.

Lunch was smoked fish and salad. The day was smooth and lazy. Sunny and Judah popped down to collect some stuff and stayed a short time for a visit.

The storms never eventuated.

1 comment:

JoeinVegas said...

Chocolate milkshake?