Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So it occurs to me...

...that I haven't updated this week. Um ah!

Spose I should get on that. But the last week has been very quiet.

I've worked a short week this week; winding down for a holiday is why. Just a week off, but sometimes a week break is just what a person needs. I don't have anything planned, just log on occasionally so I can chat to Froggy.

And even though I've been working shorter days - that's what I meant by a short week - I still managed to get sick and take a day off.

Oh. I've not quite managed to finish my task today so it looks like I will have to check my email while on holiday to see if the travel agent sent the e-ticket and forward that on. Nicely.

I'm busy facebooking and a post pops up in my feed. It seems that Blizzard have released a note stating that some accounts on the American servers have been hacked. They aren't sure what has been taken, but it's a good idea to do a password change blah blah blah. Really people! Obviously some people have too much time on their hands, an over developed sense of entitlement and other people need to kick their arses all around the world. Sheesh! I'm so sick of reading about people's online accounts getting hacked!

So password reset *grumble* I haven't received any notification - yet - that my account was one of the ones affected...

And that was about the highlight of my week.

Oh, except 16:00 Friday afternoon. That was pretty darned good too!

2 comments:

JoeinVegas said...

I thought you loved going to work . . .

Colleen Barnett said...

friday afternoon just has to be the best time of the week!