Monday, February 16, 2015

Walkies!

I've only managed to take him out once since last entry. And I've done my best. But by request, here is Jerome doing his walk thing. He's so cute! Hopefully you can hear in the first one the song and dance he likes to make when he hears me get the harness out of the drawer...

Not much has happened this week. I think the most exciting thing has been a download for Sims4 which promises some extra functionality. Maybe not. I've been playing a game on PS3. The game is Grand Theft Auto V. I'm not very good. But MOTH loves to listen to me play. And watch. The detail of this game is amazing. But then I would expect so, it takes 8GB on the console hard drive. But you spend a lot of time behind the wheel of a car, driving around or running missions. And you only have the standard game controller to control the car. The left analogue stick controls direction. And it's either too sensitive *i swerve all over the place* or it's not sensitive enough *i crash into walls*. And all the time I'm trying to drive USA style *the wrong side of the road*. Apparently I swear a lot when I can't control the car. A LOT.

MOTH thinks it hilarious. Both the swerving and the swearing. The only problem is I can only play when Niece isn't home. Because of the language. Once I played it after she went to bed and that night she got up and went to the loo three times in an hour and a half.

I've actually managed to complete one whole unit this week and a bit. This unit was actually fun. It involved planning and building a promotional display. I chose to showcase a sample of some Valentine's Day products from our local supermarket. And the best part about it was I got to eat all the product. Yay!!

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

When do you find out your marks for that assignment? Lucky bugger eating it all.

Pity you can't use headphones on the game. Play when she's at school perhaps?

PS loved the vids of Jerome. He's too cute!

Chris H said...

Jerome is rather cute. For a cat. lol