Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I've forgotten........

I thought, while the work computers aren't working, that I would sidestep and jot something down. I know darned well that this morning I had a topic I would talk about.

But now I'm at work, and I can't for the life of me remember what it might have been.

I was lying in the dark. In the lounge room, plotting MOTH's gorey demise. He suffers from sleep apnoea. And snoring to boot. I had ejected myself from the bedroom after giving up a losing battle with sleep.

And I KNOW I had something worthwhile to contribute. Then. But this is NOW, and it's all gone away.

Perhaps it will come back one day. Or maybe it's all gone; slipped away into the ether, never to be thought of again.....

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

It has vanished into the great nothing that is SOL's mind...vast, open planes of echoing nothing'ness. I do that all the time, think it runs in the family?

Actually, I had a different comment I was going to leave but I forgot what it was...