Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Has it really been a week?

Has it really been a week since Elder finished the course? Wow. That's hard to believe.

Back to riding with Zman this week. He's finished his holidays and is back to work.

--------------

A new team mate is making things difficult. One of the GTs has become the back up person for one of my tasks. Which would be fine but he spends way too much time checking up on what I'm doing instead of leaving me to get on with it. Admin 2 and I have come to the conclusion he thinks he's being helpful but ye gods, I just wish he would leave me to get on with it.

--------------

Zman handed in his notice today. Sigh. Guess that means going back to the bus each day. Or maybe the train. Which in a good way might give me a little fodder to write with here. A lot more expensive as I don't get off easy with just a little for emergency bus rides and $20 a week for Zman.

I think he finishes up in a week or two. He tells me the GM hasn't spoken to him much since he resigned. Which doesn't surprise me really.

--------------

We see a lot of army vehicles cruise past on their way out to the range. This morning there are some troop carriers. Zman and I think they are. Not long after there follows some different types of vehicles. Mobile antenna farms complete with helmeted personnel with heads out through the hatches. I haven't seen many of those pass by before!

--------------

Appointment with the doctor to follow up blood test results. Iron is still very low although not yet at the point of deficient. At this point she's happy to keep up with supplements instead of another round of injections. *breaths sigh of relief* I am still so very very tired though. It could be a number of things. One possible scenario is that I am too stressed at work and it is bringing me down. *sorry froggy! i know you are too* I have next week off work, and a change in my blood pressure medication.

--------------

An email to my supervisor lets her know what's going on, along with a request to review my workload when I get back. I did take on the new task *which i have been told several times that everyone appreciates immensely* but only because my other work *organising travel* would decrease. Which has definitely not been the case!

--------------

MOTH picked up his laptop late this week. Finally. I have my mac back. *grin and happy dance* My regular WoW toon's guild has missed me it seems. I have a 19" flat screen monitor on loan from work and we buy him a keyboard to go with it. He's very happy with his new set up.

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

meh, every has stress, your's is no less than mine so don't apologise. I just can't take time off to get over mine, that's all :-)

pity about zman, I know you two are good friends. But, there is always FB...

good to have the mac back. I'd die without mine...

*bealv... you have to bealv in yourself, have confidence... no? oh well...

JoeinVegas said...

Some people here at work are into WoW, and now reading about you doing it I guess I shall have to try. Only I become obsessive with computer games and find it hard to stop.