Monday, September 04, 2006

I hate Mondays

Well, here it is, gone 2pm on Monday and I feel like crap. Monday is never a good day anyway, being too close to the start of the week and all. One of the GT's suggested this morning that we could always go for a beer. Heck, works for me, except the pub wasn't open. Second option was going for a coffee while we wait for the pub to open. Even better.

Once upon a time (long long ago) I used to like Mondays, Tuesdays were great, Wednesday was getting better and so on till Friday. Yahoo! Time to go out! Then I had the weekend to recover. These days, as I get older, it becomes more of a struggle to get the enthusiasm for just about anything going. Except Friday. But that's a whole different reason. Now, Mondays are crap, Tuesday I couldn't give a stuff, Wednesday is getting better, middle of the week and all that, and so on till Friday. Yahoo! Time to go home to spend the next 3 days on the couch.

Ah, I love getting older. All the priveleges that being a YA (young adult) never offered. Now I can take what I want without feeling guilty. Do it all in my own time. Wear what I like and not care what anyone else says.

As they say: Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

No comments: