Saturday, April 14, 2007

End of fun. And back to normal....

Sigh. I've reached the end of my holidays.
And all is back to normal on Monday.
I'm soooo looking forward to that. Not.

And what have I managed to accomplish these holidays? Not a lot. Spoiled MOTH by doing the washing. ....... yep, that's about it.

Oh. I did manage to see a movie. Yes. I did. I managed to go see 300. I loved it. But I like movies like that. I have heard mixed comments. Reviewers seemed to like it. But a lot of viewers didn't.

You have to remember though, it IS based on a graphic novel. Any resemblance to historical fact could be accidental. The cgi is fantastic. The fight scenes are beautifully choreographed. Suspend disbelief and you might enjoy it.

Saturday is half over, and again I doubt I have managed to accomplish much.
Except the washing. Again.
I have a dvd to watch. MI 3.
But I can't be bothered setting up the player.
I have a sketch book awaiting my pitiful ministrations, but I can't get motivated to get into that either.
I had been playing Primal, but got to a point where I could go no further. I decided to ditch the lot and start again. Hit a snag here too. A tree I need to push refuses to be pushed. And now, the controller has given up and gone on holiday.
I'm reading Wendy Harmer's 2nd novel. Love and Punishment. About a breakup and revenge. I'm enjoying it, but for me, I'm taking it slowly.
I haven't long finished volumes 1 and 2 of Basilisk: The Kouga Ninja Scrolls. I was saving them. I wasn't going to touch them yet. But I succumbed. The only problem with Manga. They're over so quickly. Much like a good dessert really........

I actually managed to sit through a game of league last night. And enjoyed it too. Now I usually hate sport in all it's many forms. Oh, except I'm willing to concede that there are some of the winter olympics I like. And no, figure skating is not necessarily one of them. More like ice hockey...... But I digress. I really enjoyed the game. Mind, the fact that the team I was barracking for won might have helped........

No comments: