Monday, August 20, 2007

What's that stuff in the sky?

Woot! It's been raining. And all night too. Well, one assumes it has. It was raining when I went to bed, and it was raining when I woke up. But then, that could be a clever trick to make me think it's been busy.......

Ah. Back at work on a rainy Monday. What was it Karen Carpenter said? Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. Don't have much hope then on a rainy Monday.

Listening to a bit of music while I am all by my little self in my lonely corner of the room. I love it.....

Had some of the Elders friends over for a pyjama party on Saturday night. I thought uh oh, here's a go. But I should have known better. They were very quiet. The 15yo were noisier. And they slept on the lounge floor. Which meant that I had to sleep in. Tragedy that......

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

You should know by now it was just a plot to make you think it was raining all night...love that night time rain...hate those sleepovers...