Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Social butterfly time...

So, Sunny went home today. The place is going to feel empty.

MOTH started cleaning up the house for the rental inspection last night. And was shocked to discover just how messy Chef is. He has been sleeping on the stretcher behind the couch. When MOTH went to tidy that area, he discovered clothes strewn about under the bed. Along with a veritable garbage dump. Which he was most upset about and claimed he was ready to ask Chef to move out. But when you think about it, it's hardly different to the state of the room being used - and abused - by the Elder.

Perhaps I'm making excuses, but it is nearly Christmas. I think that getting him thinking about moving on can wait till after, don't you?

On a lighter note, Sunny and I went to the movies last night. With the GTs. Apparently someone's gf groaned at the thought of Beowulf, so that made it highly recommended as viewing of choice. I really enjoyed it, and I think Sunny did too. He tells me he doesn't handle suspenseful movies well, but had calmed down a bit by the end of this one. At one point toward the beginning he jumped and grabbed my arm tight. I sat there grinning cause it was funny. Until I got a fright myself later on. Then it was his turn to laugh.

Y'know, I have just discovered that skittles and cold coffee don't really mix.......

But, back to the movie. It plays like a cut scene from a video game. And detailed enough to be able to recognise the actors behind the characters. F'rinstance, you couldn't miss Anthony Hopkins. In my most humble opinion - the only one that counts - this movie would have been stunning in 3D.....

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

So, this Sunny, he moving in or what?

You enjoyed the movie then?