Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Singing in the rain....

My my. Time is aflying away and I just can't keep up.

The celebration of the passing of time went well. Since the Elder and I almost share the same day, we decided to share the adventure. We spent the day at Movieworld.

And Sunny joined us.

They talked me into going on the Scooby Coaster. O.M.G. I think I spent a lot of time screaming. But apparently it still didn't drown out Sunny. And Elder laughed maniacally the whole way. She's done it before. Many times.

We lined up for the Police Academy Stunt Show. I love that show. It's brilliant. Sitting on the stands is boring. But the show is worth it. I managed to get some good photos. Quite by accident and surprised the heck out of myself.

They went on the Loony Tunes ride. I stayed outside and held all their stuff. And they had plenty of it by then. And looked like a pedo I'm sure. Sitting outside in the kiddie area, with a camera and no kiddies....

They went on the Wild West Adventure ride. I stayed outside and looked after their stuff. Just as well too. They got wet. And I didn't. Nhyer.

Sunny thought he found someone he once might have known. And the Elder found something she thought might have been tasty.

We ate ice cream and sat on the footpath to watch the street parade. At least, they sat. I was a bit worried that if I sat I would never be able to stand up again. Shrek came by to say hello to the crowd. He asked for a bite of Elder's ice cream. She refused. He showed his approval by picking his backside. And flicking it at her. We laughed.

We dived into the line up for Shrek 4D. Nattered on about inconsequential stuff. And sang songs about rain. When you go on the ride, you first must wait in the 'dungeon' before you gain entrance. We waited. I got bored, and poked Sunny in the back. He gets uptight and tense. So I poked him in the back. In one of his 'special' places. He went to water. And whimpered. Don't know what the woman standing in front of him thought, but she gave us a strange look. Made us laugh. A lot. I wussed and sat in the back row. For wusses and invalids. But I knew about the spiders. I had my backpack on the floor and my feet tucked up. And I jumped every time that darned Farquad breathed on the back of my neck.....

And I decided to sit out the last ride of the day. The Wild West Adventure again. This time I decided I would sit it out under the shelter of a covered table. Just as well. It rained. Hard. But, they were going for the wet ride, so I guess it didn't really matter.

So, end of day. My feet hurt. I managed to get sunburned. It's been so long since I've seen the sun, I forgot what it could do.

It must have been a fun day though. I was exhausted. Usually a good sign......

No comments: