Friday, February 08, 2008

Time is racing t'ward us..

It certainly is! It's almost the weekend already; Teen has nearly finished her second week of school. I'm still not certain if she likes it though.

It's nearly time for a birthday or two. I have no idea what I'm getting for the Elder. I think I shall try treat myself to a trip to Movieworld. That's where she's going and I intend to tag along and make a nuisance of myself. If I can manage. I am getting old you know.

Have Sunny and one of his friends over tonight. Should be interesting. I haven't met this chappie. I'm told he makes Sunny look small. And Sunny towers over me. Well, heck, let's face it - most everybody does. But I think Sunny is at least a head taller than me. And the new chappie makes him look small? Yikes!

Next weekend we have Top Deck over for the weekend. Saturday, at least. Not sure about Friday. He's welcome. Because it's Valentines Day. And I thought they make such a cute couple that I could stretch my tolerance to another night. They won't have seen each other for 2 weeks by that time.

April seems to be rushing head on. I was worried that I wouldn't have enough saved by then to be able to travel at all. But again, it's rentals to the rescue, and I have booked the flights. Booked the accommodation as well. Wow. Everything is on the ball. Just have to get the confirmation numbers. And since the room cost will be split 4 ways, I don't have to worry quite as much. I'm so happy about that.

So, sister of mine, watch out. We are all prepped, ready and waiting to wreak havoc on you and yours for a couple days. .... Excellent ....

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

yes, now that the olds have bought your ticket you can afford to go to movie world. shouldn't you be paying them back first? Bad girl you.