Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday blues.

Actually, no. Monday is good. At least, it can't be as bad as some poor sod I caught an eye full of this morning.

Business shirt. Good trousers. Changing a flat tyre.

Nope, my Monday couldn't be that bad.

But I did realise, while making my first cup of the day, that I had forgotten to do something on Friday. Not good, that. All I can do is start it this morning, and hope that it works. It has to do with travel - now there's something different! - and revolves around the fact that I got approval to go ahead with it last Thursday, and to get the quoted fare, it had to be ticketed Friday.

*shrugs* Ah well. Can't do much with that now.

Last weekend was different. Sunny went back to his doctor, and stayed at his parents. He took the Elder with him. It seems that things are back on even ground. And he really enjoyed the stay. So much in fact, that they stayed another night. And the Teen stayed out at a friend's place for Saturday. So MOTH and I were somewhat at a loose end. Don't you hate it when you are used to the place being full, then suddenly it's empty, and all is quiet. In fact, too quiet. And you wander around feeling lost and looking for someone to annoy?

Well. Ok, so I don't know about the rest of you. But I do.

All is back to normal in that respect tonight though. The Elder and Sunny are back, Teen is back. And bringing a ring in with her.

Sunny's first appointment with the psycho today. Somewhat daunting, but hey! I get a short day.

And it's a short week! This week I am off to visit a sibling in another state. No longer will I be able to claim that I've never been out of the state. Oh dear. Going to ruin a perfect record.....

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

I am glad things have settled down. Did you speak to Elder about her feelings and what can be done to help? It sounds like they had a good weekend sleepover anyway. How goes the job? A bit of work and feeling of contributing may help him mentally as well as physically.

And as sibling from neter regions on whom you are descending, I am glad for a short week too!

Oh, found some clothes that may be of some assistance if you have black skirt. Maybe.