Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My day.... and a bit left over

Remember I said Sunday was so good I took some photos? Alright, I confess. I used my camera phone. Which, for some reason, usually takes kick arse outdoor photos, but really crappy indoor ones.


Taco taco!

My kick arse jammies though are Jim Beam *loves*






This one caught my attention, but not today....






So, and on to my day. I missed some really good photo ops today. A brush turkey watching me walk by. A sheila with purple hair and carrying a hand bag with a thigh bone motif. A solitary bloke standing at a bus stop reading the timetable. Hanging on to his package. Maybe he thought it would shrink?

I really wanted to add some photos of people, but I'm too shy to stop and ask... there was a busker playing an accordian, surrounded by people clapping and singing along. They seemed to be the busker, his singer and a bunch of people all from the same ethnic group. They were having a great old time.

I thought about taking photos of the fountain in the middle of the mall. They have cleaned it up a bit and it has lovely coloured lights that shine under the water in the evenings. But to get a good shot, I needed to stand on the edge. And for some, that could be just way too tempting. I know it would be for me...














1. Breakfast!
2. Snackage!
3. A seat with no graffiti. Rare find that. Although there seems to be a few on this bus...
4. Random stop. Now closed. Due to graffiti?
5. See the wind from these vents? One second nothing, the next I'm pinned like a bug in a display case....
6. Just a bit o'landscaping visible from the window
7. Random shoes. Why oh why can't this phone (5mp) pick up detail properly?!
8. Random busway stop
9. Farmer's Markets. Every Wednesday 11 till 6!
10. Bus isn't really this long, but looks great
11. View from a bridge. Can't take any more. But wait, there's glass....

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

oh you are strange... :-)

*randuc*... a new recipe perhaps?