Monday, June 29, 2009

I did have a post here.....

But I tried to upload a video. But it took way long. And long and long and long.

And when I cancelled the video upload, it cancelled the whole blog post. *grrrrrrr*

So, I guess the upshot is that I can't remember what the heck I posted.

Ummmm. There was something about Good News Week. Which I'm watching right now. Well, I would be if there wasn't an ad on about ice additiction. Yeah, I can see the fascination of getting your tongue stuck to the fridge.....

I think I should stop watching and just download the podcast. That way I can have a legitimate reason to laugh like a maniac on the bus.

Speaking of which, Wednesday I decided to take the slow bus to work. And ended up following the fast bus. From that, I found out the FIRST stop for the fast bus is about a 15 min walk up the hill from my normal bus stop.

And when I debussed at terminus, I found a friend whom I haven't seen for a very long time. It was only a quick chat, but it was good to see her.

The Teen's report card arrived today. It was better than we were expecting, but not as good as it should have been perhaps. All her teachers want a parent/teacher interview. Man, I hate those things. Like, I want to go out of my way so I can sit there and listen to them tell me what I already know? She's 17 for heavens sake and quite old enough to understand the consequences of not doing her work. Take it up with her.....

I did try to post her rather dodgy video. Perhaps I won't do it again. Cause I don't want to lose this post again....

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

post it separately then you won't lose the post...

give her a smack and send her to her room until she learns to behave...

or take away the iphone? lol

xx

*chhonest*.... ch honestly!