Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Straya Day mate!

How did you celebrate Australia Day? It seems to be a day for lamb on the barbie with ya mates, sinking a stubbie or two. Me? Eggnititioning and Triple J's Hottest 100 countdown.

This year though was steak on the barbie for lunch with just MOTH and I. No Triple J - I don't like what's been making the charts the last couple of years. Pizza for dinner. Yes! On our way to Brodies and MOTH asks, do you want pizza? Who was I to say no? I love international Australia Day!

New toys at work this week. Yep, out goes the desktop and in comes the laptop. With a new 27inch screen to boot. What the heck I want with a screen that big is beyond me, but nevertheless I have it.

Still getting used to the new operating system - Windows 7. MOTH runs this on his laptop at home and I don't like it much. I'd rather use my iMac....

The house-guests - Sheldon and Jerome - are now getting along like a house on fire. They've reached the playing and licking each other stage. Always a good sign. All I have to do now is find a way to stop Sheldon eating so much. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

Good luck with mr greedy guts. not always an easy task.

How's that big arse screen going? Yep, give me iMac any day!

Straya day for me was very nice. And yay for spontaneity! Pizza!

*prolder* Agent Moulder on prozac?

JoeinVegas said...

A laptop with a 27" screen? Somebody must have quite a lap.

Colleen Barnett said...

she does, Joe, she does! Hahahahah!

*sollicit* - comments like Joe's sollicit such a response... :-D