Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The odd photo


The bath/shower/spa that was so narrow one end that I could _just_ sit down...


Inside the Elephant and the Wheelbarrow. The ceiling is a stained glass pattern but I couldn't get a good photo...


The Gold/Silver sponsor area. We were exhibition sponsors so tucked away in a different room...


In the city, see the tram go by...


Pellegrini's! This place is apparently a local institution. A long narrow shop where you order Italian and sit on stools at the counter to eat. It was full so we were shown to a communal table in the kitchen...


My dinner on the table in the kitchen. A little bland, but hearty. The granita made up for that, as did the view while he ate his meal and chattered away in Italian to the woman who was cooking...


The foyer decoration of the conference venue. I'm looking at it from the balcony on Floor 1...


The departure gate at the airport on my way out. Telstra sponsor this area. Chairs, coffee and lots of signs. Possibly wifi too but I was busy reading...


Visitors! ...

3 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

nice. that pasta sure looks good. I woulda just chucked some salt in for flavour :-)

JoeinVegas said...

Visitors with things in their tongues

the elder said...

awmahgawsh MOTHER!!!!

i hate photos......

*kibedit*
kibedit and i'll 'ave ya!