Wednesday, January 16, 2008

All quiet here on the Eastern Front.....

Things have been a little quiet here. Everything seems to have settled into some sort of routine. MOTH snipes at the Teen, the Teen snipes at MOTH; the Elder snipes at everyone; MOTH, the Teen and the Elder all join forces to snipe about Chef. Chef snipes at the Teen - through MSN. As you can see, all is wonderful.

Decided to take the bull by the horns and make a financial investment in my peace of mind.

I bought and paid for Chef's one way flight to Mackay. He tells me he wants to spend time with his grandparents. All going well, he flies out of Brisbane at 0620 on Sunday. MOTH thought it money well spent. I'm not going to celebrate though until I am standing at the airport and the plane is taxi-ing out to the runway. Then I might breathe.

Till then, all is quiet on the Eastern Front.

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

So, he went then? All quite boring now?