Friday, January 25, 2008

... Ground Hog Day ...

So for something different I decided to watch a dash of tv this morning. There is, after all, a tv in our bedroom. MOTH often retires to watch it after dinner. A bad habit, methinks, but then it does save some arguement about who watches what. Between he and I, that is.

But; I digress. We decided to flick on the tv before I went to finish getting ready for work. Oh, btw, I have no idea if this is what I was thinking about that was blogworthy. I suspect not.

There was some American morning show on. One of the ones that tries to follow the Australian format. And well they should. There is no way we would ever consider following theirs, right?

But the basic scenario was:

.. we watched it for a couple of minutes. Something about lapband surgery and how it's helped overweight people with diabetes.
.. cut to adds. About the new upcoming episodes of Bondi Rescue; something new with kids and hospitals and probably some other stuff. Which I forget for now.
.. back to the show. Something about lapband surgery and how it's helped overweight people with diabetes.
.. cut to adds. About the new upcoming episodes of Bondi Rescue; something new with kids and hospitals. If that much.
.. back to the show. What's Her Name Dreyfuss was on. That chick from Seinfeld. They talk for a couple of seconds.
.. cut to adds. About the new upcoming episodes of Bondi Rescue; something new with kids and hospitals.
.. back to the show. And about there, I think, dawned a whole new day.

Or something like that, anyway.

No, wait. I had to go to work. A repeat of yesterday...

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

sounds like deja vous to me...

remember the Monty Python skit as such?

so, what do you think Bondi Rescue will be about this week? :-)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha now i knew early morning tele could be pretty crap, but that REALLY takes the cake!! giggle and yes, i certainly remember the deja vous.... "psychiatrist... psychiatrist".....