Monday, March 03, 2008

Aaaannnnnddd ..... it's Monday.....

Back to work. That's what Monday is. Time to come down from the euphoria of having a weekend. And crash on through to reality.

Well, ok, so maybe it's not that dire. Monday is actually a good chance to rewind and relax. At work.

Sunny was over. From Thursday I think. Sunny lives here, don'cha know? And we had another Friday night. Ummm. He doesn't have a name yet! Sonic. Sonic was over Friday night. And no, just for the record, he's not a blue hedgehog. He went home on Saturday.

Sunny stayed on till Sunday when we took him home after dinner. He lives about an hour away. And we dropped him off at his door. We got to meet his parents, although since it was 9pm at night, it was perhaps not the best time. I hope he didn't get into trouble when we left - his mother got up from her sick bed to be hospitable.

Saturday night the Elder and Sunny went over to a 'slumber' party at the girls. I don't have names for either of them yet. They might occasionally feature in this little missive, as they call me mum as well. They have only slept over twice so far. But more is on the cards.

But, I think I am digressing. While they were out, the Teen and I decided to watch a dvd. Alas, it seems the machine is not working. We opted out for the radio instead. Only to discover they were playing all sorts of older music we hadn't heard for a while. And we danced. And we sang. And we laughed.

And it was great.

I don't think I was in bed before midnight the whole weekend.

And now I'm back at work to wind down and prepare for the next one.

No comments: