Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whoosh! Was that the weekend rushing by? ... wait!!

So now it's Tuesday already. I had finally managed to get myself a cup of coffee to get through the morning. And I did finish it. Really I did. And I know I did. So how come I keep reaching for the cup so I can finish it??

In fact, it's nearly lunch time. My lunch time. Actual lunch time is nearly half over.

And this morning has just flown. Or maybe it's because I didn't start work when I arrived here?

We saw the Significant Other off this morning. He came in with us. And had a bit of a wait till the bank opened. So we wandered and talked a little. For a stalker, he comes off quite well adjusted. *insert smilie here*

We talked a little about his plan for the morning. A little about his background. A little about the wild life. MOTH described him as not the sharpest tool in the shed. And he could be right about that. It seems he does know about animals though. He noticed some of what could have been native bees buzzing about in an old blasted tree trunk. (description of tree there people, not a weak attempt at a curse.) He knew the names of the water fowl with the red faces and purple breast. He knew the scrub turkeys. He told of how his mother and he used to be animal carers. Kangaroo, possum, magpies.

And we talked of relationships. He seems wrapped in his chappie. And how noone has ever like him for himself before. And I did express some surprise regarding his partner's choice - how unexpected it was. And I tried, gently, to let him know that sometimes, it might be better to give his partner some space, and wait for him to approach.

Hee hee. Just got a text from Significant Other. He was supposed to send it to his partner...... CACK! I think I see the glow from here.

But time is flying, and I think I am ready for lunch now.

Ciao!

No comments: