Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I soooo don' wanna do dis....

It's Wednesday.

House inspection. Hate those. Soooo stressful, trying to tidy up and keep everyone's tempers in check. But they know about Sunny, and all is ok with the world. Fact, I'm talking to him now. On msn. Yes. At work.

I made it through a tough meeting last Monday. Perfect way to start the week. A 6 hour meeting. Well, with a little time off for lunch.

I'm trapped in a room with a bunch of other people, taking hand written notes for almost 6 hours. Oh. My. God. My knuckles were soooo sore by the end of the day.

What I did find though, was a marvellous little piece of gadgetry. Yes. All right. I am a geek. I love toys. This though, is a normal iPod. With special software that allows Voice Memos. Simply find the function, attach the special microphone, and hey presto. A recording device for your meeting. The biggest problem is that the battery only lasted for 2 and a half hours.

I want one!!

But for transcribing, that little bit helped. A lot.

So some of yesterday, and likely most of today, I am sitting here, blogging. Well, no actually, I am supposed to be transcribing my notes.

Inspiration is running low. Motivation even lower. My get up and go left some time ago. My iPod is offering some solace, but not enough. I'd rather be out playing in the rain.

I sooo don't want to be sitting here doing this.

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

don't tell me you STILL haven't finished those notes! haha.

so, did you pass inspection? you know, if you can keep the place clean, inspection won't be a problem. HA! Never happen in my place. I would shudder if I had to do one today. Well, it's not that bad, really, but I can't get down to clean my tiny shower very well, and I don't scrub the corners of the floors...

filthy creature, aren't I? :-)