Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter!!!

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun. That's what they tell me. And I'm inclined to believe them. I think.... 

And it's Easter Sunday. Already. And I'm not swimming in chocolate this year. Not through any lack of trying. It's just that the Easter Bunny was a bit slack. But if I work it right, I can get most of the Cadbury Roses to myself.

It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster this weekend. I was hoping for something restful. But it hasn't really eventuated. I have a house full. Well, apart from the Teen trying to slip the chains. And she's managed to do that on a couple of occasions; she's actually out tonight.

Last night we had a full complement, plus two. Sunny has himself an significant other right now. And he's camping here this weekend as well. Apparently, he had nowhere to go this weekend. So ... he ended up here.

And it seems that some here couldn't deal with that. And it has made for a rough weekend. Sunny has been up and down all over the place. And I can't keep pace. I'm too old to climb all those hills. The Teen has been trying to escape the fun, and the Elder has been contributing.

Maybe this would have been a good weekend to drown in chocolate... *sigh*

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

I think I am lost...Sunny has a Significant Other? Oh, I see. And it is him whom you saw off at work this morning, who was extolling the virtues of his new friend? sigh. Life moves too fast at your house. Think I will stick to my little straight life down here...