Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 9 8 7 .... countdown!

And no, it's not that 80s music program either. But those were fun times. On the odd occasion that I was allowed to watch it. ABC always had such appalling programming timing. It - and Dr Who - were up against the news on channel 9. And we all know which programs had preference!

But we are on the countdown. At least, the Elder is. And she makes sure that everyone else is too. Jawsome arrives on the weekend. On Saturday. And we are counting down the days. Hey that would be a good line for a song. There are, apparently, only 4 sleeps to go.

Sunny is away this week. Last night was his second night away. It's quiet. And I have had two early nights so far. By early I mean I'm in bed before midnight. A little closer to 11pm. Television isn't really entertaining; the Elder and the Teen are usually on the computer. So I trundle off to bed and sit staring over MOTH's shoulder at that television. Or read. And get bored, so I snuggle under the blankies and settle for sleep.

The Teen has lost her phone. By lost it, I mean it's broken properly now and won't turn on. We have a very old panasonic that I thought to loan her. It won't turn on. Sunny has an old nokia and an old LG. She went for the nokia. It won't turn on. So that leaves the LG. Wonder if it will turn on?

No comments: