Sunday, June 01, 2008

Late nights. Or boredom!

Wow. It's 11pm and I'm sitting here, wishing it wasn't Sunday night. Tomorrow is Monday. Ok, bad case of stating the obvious here. I'm not looking forward to Monday. Hardly ever do actually. I really love the idea of getting paid, but don't like the idea of going to work.

Sunny has adjusted his medication. But in order to do that, he had to come completely off his current meds. It hasn't been pretty. Although it's not great right now, crisis has been averted by having one of his friends sleep over.

So, it's Sunday evening. I've been watching the Rob Zombie Halloween remake. I like what I saw of it much better than the 1980whatever version! But two of the audience complained about it, and there was nothing from the other so I stopped it and put Zoolander on instead.

We did manage to get through Hitman though. And I really like that one. So did the friend.

I think this post is a little disjointed. Sunny has a 7.30am start tomorrow. I'm thinking about going to bed. I usually do alarm clock duty and if I do it for tomorrow, I need to get him out of bed about 4am. He needs time to shower, wash his hair, let it dry and straighten it. I don't know, males these days!

1 comment:

Colleen Barnett said...

Zoolander is the far better choice...