Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mobile. At last...

I'm sitting in the car as I type this. Somewhere out back of beyond it seems. Somewhere out past Esk. After a rather spectacular sunrise



the temperature dropped quite considerably and I am FREEZING.

Mind, by the time this uploads it might very well be midday!

We've been through Wivenhoe, and a little spot named Esk. Argh. My signal has dropped out again. I'll update later today, or maybe perhaps tomorrow. When I'm not having to rely on an intermittent signal.

2 comments:

Colleen Barnett said...

you have mobile internet now? whacko! good for you!

Aah, love Esk and Weivenhoe. Nice area. Yell out hello to Pat and Rob on your way past won't you?

*gonjec* sounds painful.

Butterfly Kissez said...

Esk is nice =) My mother's ancestors lived in Esk when they came out from Germany in the early 1800's...owned a bunch of saw mills and property out there...mind you they sold it all and moved to Brisbane so there goes THAT inheritance lol

*sublecom* eh??