Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just another day in Paradise... ah, if only

I have a sensitive mouse. Yes, it gets hurt very easily. I move the mouse, the pointer moves. Sounds pretty basic. But try getting the mouse too close to the keyboard and that's another matter. It clicks. Yes, a touch of the corner of the keyboard on the mouse button and next thing I know, I am somewhere I never expected to be....

Well, summer is here. Finally. Not that I am happy about that. The weather had been particularly mild, remembering of course that Christmas in Oz falls in summer. If I bother to take notice, seems that everywhere is having strange weather. Somewhere down south had snow. In summer. Global warming. Go figure.

Going to be a fun week in the house this week. I have a second Teen in the house for a week. One of the Teen's besties. At least for now. We'll see when they get to spend even more time together, jostling for position in the bathroom and priority in the phone queue. Although, each of them does have a mobile of their own. And sharing a room for a week when they normally have their own space. Heck, this could be like Big Brother. But more interesting.

No comments: