Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Memo to me....

Well, another day. Nothing exciting happening on the SOL horizon. Things have been quiet with MOTH and the 2 Teens. Although he did phone me at work to specifically tell me that he had managed to escape the house without them. Isn't that sweet. He loves to keep me up to date.

The Elder is home today, so I imagine that when I get home, MOTH will regale me with tales of woe, and the Teen will also do the same - because she can't get access to the computer....

Memo to me ... brush up on my cartooning skills. I have 2 characters, Winter and Dagmar. Do I try to draw them in the style of the graphic novels, or go for a manga look? I know what they should look like, but I think manga could mean that Dagmar begins to look a little too much like Tuxedo Mask for comfort.......

No comments: