Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tennis anyone? Or how to have a good time at the match...

Looking at the news last night, I thought they were talking about soccer. You know. The 'hooligans'. The ones who seem to think a match just isn't a match without a good no holds barred riot and more blood letting than a gathering of emo's. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it was tennis. At the Australian Open. And not just any bunch of no-hopers, but Serbs and Croats. Now I know they don't exactly like each other, but WTF? It's Australia. We don't give a toss about their little feud. Certainly not at one of our more prestigious sporting events. And if these people were supposed to be Australian residents, then shame, shame, shame. Uh, oh. Beginning to sound like a certain tv/radio show host who has long since fallen from grace ... or an old age pensioner .... ....

And while I am ranting - and trying to avoid work to boot - what about that cowardly animal who attacked and robbed that wheelchair bound woman? In her home? WTF was that all about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well well well, is it just my computer gone C-R-A-Z-Y or has SOL changed the page appearance?? looks good anyway love. sooooo, tell me, are us slovenly dedicated readers going to get a squiz at your 'drawings'? :-D

SOL's view said...

Wow, I have a dedicated reader? Wotta blast! =] You might. If I like them enough, I might put them on my myspace.com page....