Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm tired and emotional .... no, wait .... maybe I'm not ....

Well, you know it's bad when you find yourself dancing to an add on tv. And dancing in your chair at that.

Still watching an add. An add for the local station. The one that I'm watching. Strangely enough. It's the station promo where all sorts of so-called celebrities put a comment about the station. Seriously. But there are some yummy people on that one. Ackles. Ackles I tell you. The Teen insists on another. One whose name I can't even spell. Padalecki. There. I did it.....

Caught tonight's episode of Supernatural. Whew. That was a creepy one. Ok, so the theme is mild horror. But the first appearance of the spook threw me. Actually gave me the creeps. And that isn't necessarily easy.

And only one episode of X-Files gave me the spooks too. That was Toombs. Or however it's spelled. That show really appealed to my inner geek. Before it began to loose the plot over that conspiracy nonsense.

Getting even more tired now. I suppose I should go crash. It's 10.41 or so. That's pm. And I have the rest of the week to get through. Oh, and I must be fully rested for Thursday night.

So, is it Thursday yet???

No comments: