Saturday, February 03, 2007

In which I admire, desire and otherwise covet.....

Ah, a chance to rest. To put the feet up. Figuratively speaking of course. Today. Yes, today. The annual Motor Show. An absolute wonder of gleaming metal and horsepower, shot through with a healthy dose of testosterone.......




Or not! MOTH can't tell me though if it does 40 kph or 30 kms, or 30 kph for 40 kms.......






A girl could feel special - have now walked the red carpet!




Feel the lotus. Live the lotus. Drive the Lotus!






Wonder what I could do with Proton???



No, wait! The Formula 1 might get me to work....





Ahhhh, no this is the one.
Don't imagine I would have it long though. The boys in blue might be chasing me for a donation.
Cars. Wonderful invention. Don't know what I'd do without one. Wear out a couple pairs of shoes. Trying to get to this show. Every year. Course, I only do it for the MOTH......

No comments: