Monday, February 12, 2007

Music that makes me go Hmm, Yeah!

Well, it's 5am on a Monday. Sad, isn't it. But while trying to escape MOTH's rather musical rendition of sleeping, I started thinking about My Top Ten Feel Good Songs. And came up with the list. Now I think about it, these are rather more songs that elicit some feeling. Rather than *nods* yeah, I like that.....

10. The Unforgiven - Metallica (There's just something about it)
9. Paco Doesn't Love Me - The Spazzys (Even the band name is bouncy)
8. Almost Unreal - Roxette (Probably not cool, but what the heck. This is my list)
7. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
6. House of Wolves - My Chemical Romance
5. Wonderful Life - Black (The original of course. How can a song about depression and loneliness be set to a dance beat???)
4. Hung Up - Madonna
3. My Girl - The Temptations
2. Happy Talk - Captain Sensible
1. You're Beautiful - Little Birdy

..........

No comments: